Aker BP’s main HSE objectives are to execute our operations in a manner ensuring that we:
- Avoid harm and injuries to personnel, the environment and financial assets
- Avoid work-related illness ensuing from operations
- Ensure the technical integrity of facilities
- Avoid orders from the Norwegian authorities
Aker BP shall achieve these objectives through:
- Integrating HSE-related goals, strategies and action plans in all projects and activities managed and carried out by the company. Tasks related to HSE and reducing risk of major accidents shall be prioritized at all levels within the company.
- Being a good employer. HSE-related issues pertaining to all activities offshore and onshore are to be taken seriously and duly followed up.
Aker BP’s premise is that all undesired events can be avoided. To develop a good HSE culture and promote a healthy attitude is important in order to achieve our goals.