Det norske oljeselskap is pleased to announce that the organization has been strengthened by several new professionals during the last weeks. The new employees include the following:
- Vidar B. Larsen – VP Business Development in Stavanger. Prior to joining Det norske oljeselskap, Mr. Larsen held the position as Exploration Manager Russia at StatoilHydro.
- Gunnar H. Eide has been appointed Manager Early-phase Field Development in Oslo. Mr. Eide comes from Petoro.
- Kjell A. Jødestøl has been employed as Special Advisor on Environment in Oslo. Mr. Jødestøl is presently a Consultant at ACONA.
- Bjarne Kristoffersen has been employed as Sr. Advisor Field Development in Harstad. Mr. Kristoffersen is presently Project Manager at StatoilHydro.
- Edgar Furuholt has been employed as Special Advisor on Environment in Trondheim. Mr. Furuholt is presently Chief Engineer at StatoilHydro.
- Rolv Herfjord – Technical Advisor in Trondheim. Mr. Herfjord is presently Project Manager at StatoilHydro and will join Det norske oljeselskap during 2008.
- Kristian Rothaug has been employed as Operations Manager in Trondheim. Previously, Mr. Rothaug held the position as HSE Manager Halten.
- Torgeir Anda has been employed as Public Relations Manager in Trondheim. He is presently a journalist at Dagens Næringsliv.
- Anita Utseth has been appointed VP HSE in Trondheim. Ms. Utseth previously served as Secretary of State with the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, and will take up her new position when her suspension period has expired in March 2008.