- When: 10:00 on October 31 to 16:00 on November 1Where: Engineerium, Fornebu, OsloType of event: Student event
Apply by: October 7, 2018
Do you want to showcase your skills and gain insight into the Aker companies for the opportunity to become a summer intern or graduate employee in 2019?
If the answer is yes, join our Aker Talent student challenge this fall.
Number of participants: 40
Who we are looking for: Engineering, business or digitalization technology students
How to get there: Travel costs will be covered for participants living outside of Oslo
Responsibilities and Tasks
You will have the opportunity to work in a team with other students to develop ideas for challenges faced by seven Aker companies — Cognite, Aker Solutions, Aker BP, MHWirth, Kværner, Aker Energy and Aker BioMarine.
The challenges are related to digitalization, sustainability, offshore energy products, services and customer markets.
- Problem solvers
- Curious by nature
- Team players
- Work intensively for 30 hours to solve challenges faced by seven Aker companies
- Get coaching from our expert advisors
- Apply a structured design thinking process using tools from the Aker companies
- Present their ideas in a “PechaKucha” style meeting
Representatives from the Aker companies will be at the town hall meeting where you will present your ideas and many of you will be chosen for internships or graduate positions for 2019.
Last year more than 25 of the participants were selected for internships or graduate positions.
Please attach your CV, diploma and other relevant papers and apply online.
NES Advantage is Aker Talent’s recruitment service provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.